5:30, May 29th, 2010 • Lockport Canalside • 210 Market St Lockport, NY 14094 • (716) 433-6155

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Menu

I really hope I get to eat at my own wedding!

There will be fruit, cheese, veggies, and crackers during cocktail hour whether or not you decide to join us on the boat or stay on land.

Tuscan Salad: leaf lettuce, Roma tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, herbs, and a balsamic vinaigrette dressing

Entrees: carved roast beef, tandoori chicken, and seafood newburgh, shrimp, crab, and fish in a cream sauce

Starches: garlic mashed potatoes and vegetable biryani rice

Vegetables: ratatouille, an eggplant and tomato stew, and white beans with spinach and garlic

Dessert: The cake is a vanilla with vanilla butter cream and either cassata filling or butter cream between layers. We'll also have a selection of Italian cookies from my mother's favorite place.

I'm getting hungry typing this!
I do hope we have enough options for our vegetarian/vegan friends. Dinner is a buffet so that everyone can chose what he/she feels comfortable eating.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP