5:30, May 29th, 2010 • Lockport Canalside • 210 Market St Lockport, NY 14094 • (716) 433-6155

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Wedding Party, Part I: the Bridesmaids

Since I ordered the girls' dresses today, it only seems natural to introduce those of you who are out of town to them :)



Rachel Gruber, my not-so-little sister and my Maid of Honor (I'm so glad she'll be 21 by the time the festivities roll around). She's a junior Public Relations major at Syracuse. I think she'd rather be wearing orange than the red that I picked out.



Jessica Knoerl, who I have known since 'Godspell' freshman year at MSM. Since she decided to go to Niagara, it was pretty easy to keep in close contact during college. She will soon be returning to Buffalo, having recently finished her MFA in Experimental Theatre at Towson University in Baltimore where she proved to the faculty that her talents include making things bleed.



Sára "Ludmila" Kovacsi, who I may not have met had Jessica not gone to NU! She can make me laugh harder than pretty much anyone I know, not to mention that she knows more about hockey than pretty much anyone I know (except maybe Anne Maloy...that's a tough call). She's currently exploring the ideas of taking her acting skills into the classroom at Buff State.



Allison "Svetlana" Butler and I actually first became friends over 10 years ago dancing in a production of 'Giselle' directed by a crazy Russian man. We re-kindled our friendship a few years ago, beginning with a conversation over 2-for-1 martinis. She is in her last year of her Masters in Art Ed at Penn State...what can I say? I like artists!



Dr.-to-be Deep Garg and I almost lived together our first year of medical school. As close as we are, it's better we didn't because one of us might not be here :P She is a Queens native, one of the best crammers I know, and loves to give me homemade Indian food!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP